Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Have you heard about Mobilize.org?

I choose to finish this assignment with my free blog on mobilize.org, a positive organization started by Millennial's. In 2002, millennial's used social media to challenge tuition increases at UC Berkley. Millennial's are adult organizers born between 1976, and 1996, who are working together to improve their communities. Mobilize.org has held summits to identify social problems, and propose solutions to issues on campuses and in communities. It encourages change for the future and promotes leadership. I recommend you check out the website and see what they are doing and planning for the future.


Although I live across the country, I get to check out the great work my daughter is contributing to this organization. Thanks to social media and mobilize.org for utilizing technology positively and giving hope to the future.












1 comment:

  1. You GO mom!! You countinue to be my # 1 Inspiration.
    Love your # 1 Fan
    -Crystal C.

    ReplyDelete